At Cultivation Street we believe in enhancing your success and celebrating the incredible staff members that make it all possible. In doing this, we give you a platform to maximise impact and make a real, tangible difference. Being at the forefront of the trade, we truly understand the hard work you do and believe that together we are stronger; introducing you to a network of supportive communities to not only ease your workload with tried and tested methods, but one in which you can thrive, inspire and grow your team to better service the next generation of gardeners. Most importantly though, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all and we work alongside you, playing to your strengths, to offer guidance that is tailored to your goals and aspirations. Our aim is to give your hard work the exposure it deserves, direction in order to develop further and incentives like that of our annual Garden Centre of the Year competition to reward your ongoing accomplishments.
Thank you to all our existing Garden Centres for being part of this campaign – and a big thank you to our sponsors for 2021, who are also providing the cash prizes.
David Domoney C Hort. FCI Hort.
Take a look at our Garden Centre video...
Benefits of the Garden Centre Scheme
Our garden centre pack has all you need to get yourself started as a Cultivation Street garden centre. Download now from the link below.
There are a number of benefits to joining our Garden Centre Scheme for both you and the Garden Centre that you work for.
- Free promotion as a garden retailer who supports school and community gardens and is friendly to new starters
- Free listing on the Cultivation Street postcode finder as a destination for plants, products and good advice
- Regular newsletter on best ways to maximise seasonal gardening project ideas and your relationships with schools and communities
- FREE Printable guides on a wide range of gardening projects for you to give to your community gardening customers, including planting activities for children to pass onto your school garden customers
- Online community of garden centres with forums to share ideas, successes and tips
- A matchmaking service - Cultivation Street will recommend a local garden centre to schools and communities who are just getting started and do not have a garden centre relationship
- A national competition with over £20,000 worth of prizes to give away to the best garden centres, schools and communities in the country
- A helpline for advice and support with any questions you may have about the campaign and how we can help you support schools and communities in your area
Send us your stories, tips and ideas!
We love to hear from all of our ambassadors. Many of them email us with their stories, tips and comments. We share these on our blog and through our various social media platforms. There is also the opportunity for Garden Centres to write regular or one-off blogs for our website
We also have a regular feature in The Express and we are looking for articles from our communities and garden centres. So tell us all about the exciting projects you are working on and maybe you will be featured!
If you would like to send us any recordings of yourself and your garden centre we would love to see them. There is even the possibility of sending our videographer to you for a real interview.