Why should garden centres join Cultivation Street?
0+garden centres already registered as ambassadors
0+school and community garden members involved last year
0kpounds worth of press coverage in the last year
Cultivation Street is a national campaign to promote community and school gardening.
It was launched in 2012 by TV Gardener David Domoney and has now grown to include thousands of participants all across the UK.
The campaign includes a gardening competition to find the UK’s best community, neighbourhood and school gardening projects, with a total prize pot of £20,000!
- Download the Cultivation Street logo
- Download the Cultivation Street cover photo
- Download the Ambassador logo
- Logo Use Guidelines
If you use our logos, please put in a link to the Cultivation Street homepage from your website: www.cultivationstreet.co.uk
E.g. Find out more about Cultivation Street on their website.
Follow us on Twitter
- Join our gardening conversation! Follow @CultivationSt on Twitter for live updates and gardening content.
- Make sure to use the #communitygardening and #schoolgardening hashtags.
Follow us on Pinterest
- Follow the Cultivation Street Pinterest board for inspiration.
Follow us on Facebook
- Follow Cultivation Street on Facebook for the latest news, tips, hints and garden hacks.
- Like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Explore our Cultivation Street Website
Connect with our partners
Find out about Calliope Flowers
- Visit the Calliope website
Connect with David Domoney
- Follow @DavidDomoney on Twitter
- Follow David on Pinterest
- Like David on Facebook
- Visit David’s website for the latest information and blogs.
Read about the industries biggest plant giveaway ever!
- Cultivation Street's 10,000 plant giveaway to help schools - BALI
- Cultivation Street to give 10,000 Calliope plants via garden centres- Horticulture week
- 10,000 plants giveaway to school and community groups - Garden Forum
See our 2017 campaign in the press
- March Edition of the HTA News: What does Cultivation Street do?
- 12/03/17 Sunday Mirror: The search is on for the blossoming talent
- 19/03/17 Sunday Mirror: Make it a neighbourhood of love
- 02/04/17 Sunday Mirror: Inspiring budding talent, reaping rewards
- 09/04/17 Sunday Mirror: Helping kids grow wiser
- 16/04/17 Sunday Mirror: Voyage of Life on course for more community harmony
- 30/04/17 Sunday Mirror: Team Effort Brighton Plot
- May Edition of the HTA News: Why should you become apart of the Cultivation Street Ambassador scheme?
- 07/05/17 Sunday Mirror: Tinsley Community Allotment
- 14/05/17 Sunday Mirror: Dig In At St John’s Family Centre
- 21/05/17 Sunday Mirror: Scoring high with fresh ideas for students
- 28/05/17 Sunday Mirror: Digging up memories and making new mates
- 04/06/17 Sunday Mirror: Join Growing Movement
See our 2016 campaign in the press
- 25/01/16 Horticulture Week: Cultivation Street launches Garden Centre Ambassador Scheme
- 05/02/16 Garden Centre Retail: Notcutts is first garden centre group to join Ambassador Scheme
- 08/02/16 Horticulture Week: Garden centres should embrace mindfulness
- 06/04/16 Horticulture Week: Cultivation Street has 150 garden centre Ambassadors
- 06/04/16 MyInforms.com: Cultivation Street looks for garden centre Ambassadors
- 10/04/16 GTNXtra: Top garden centres join Cultivation Street Ambassador Scheme
- 14/04/16 Hereford Times: Community gardening prize announced
- 14/04/16 The Old Railway Line: £20,
- 01/05/16 The Sunday Mirror: Growing friendships and a sense of pride
- 03/05/16 ProLandscaper: National Community Gardening Campaign Cultivation Street Trebles its Reach by Moving from The Sunday People to The Sunday Mirror
- 08/05/16 The Sunday Mirror: Become a Grow Getter
- 09/05/16 RHS School’s: Cultivation Street is back for 2016
- 15/05/16 The Sunday Mirror: Kids give it some welly to come top of the class
- 22/05/16 The Sunday Mirror: Join our Campaign for Community Gardening
- 29/05/16 The Sunday Mirror: Mess to drive the neighbours wild
- 01/06/16 HTA News: Garden Centre Ambassador Scheme
- 05/06/16 The Sunday Mirror: On your marks Get Set Grow
- 12/06/16 The Sunday Mirror: Return of the Inspiring Incredible Edibles
- 01/07/16 HTA News: The Cultivation Street Campaign
- 10/07/16 The Sunday Mirror: Oasis Garden,
- 19/07/16 Notcutts Garden Centre: Cultivation Street Partnership
- 24/07/16 The Sunday Mirror: Orchard Park Garden Centre
- 26/07/16 Barton Grange Garden Centre: Barton Grange wants to help get Britain gardening
See our amazing 2015 competition winners in the media
JOIN CULTIVATION STREET NOW
Community gardens across the UK are not only growing rapidly in numbers but are also doing incredible work, transforming lives as well as the land itself. We would love you to join us now.