Here in our Media Centre you can find all the elements you need to promote your Cultivation Street connection on all of your platforms.
Cultivation Street is a national campaign to promote community and school gardening.
It was launched in 2012 by TV Gardener David Domoney and has now grown to include thousands of participants all across the UK.
The campaign includes a gardening competition to find the UK’s best community, neighbourhood and school gardening projects, with a total prize pot of £20,000!
- Download the Cultivation Street logo
- Download the Cultivation Street cover photo
- Download the Ambassador logo
- Logo Use Guidelines
If you use our logos, please put in a link to the Cultivation Street homepage from your website: www.cultivationstreet.co.uk
E.g. Find out more about Cultivation Street on their website.
Follow us on Twitter
- Join our gardening conversation! Follow @CultivationSt on Twitter for live updates and gardening content.
- Make sure to use the #communitygardening and #schoolgardening hashtags.
Follow us on Pinterest
- Follow the Cultivation Street Pinterest board for inspiration.
Follow us on Facebook
- Follow Cultivation Street on Facebook for the latest news, tips, hints and garden hacks.
- Like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Explore our Cultivation Street Website
Connect with our partners
Find out about Calliope Flowers
- Visit the Calliope website
Connect with David Domoney
- Follow @DavidDomoney on Twitter
- Follow David on Pinterest
- Like David on Facebook
- Visit David’s website for the latest information and blogs.